BOND is Seeking a Public Relations/Marketing Intern
If you’re an energetic, creative young person with an interest in public relations, marketing, and social media we have an intern position for you!
BOND, a nationally recognized nonprofit dedicated to “Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man,” is looking for an intern to assist with Public Relations and marketing. BOND also produces TV and Radio shows and interns gain valuable experience helping with PR & Marketing for these programs too.
We are looking for:
A Public Relations & Marketing intern who will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Strong interest in Public Relations, Marketing & Social Media
- Assist the Public Relations Director with media campaigns
- Maintain press contacts, mailing, and email lists
- Researching projects
- Assist with events
- Assist with electronic and social media marketing efforts
- Monitor news events, and what’s trending online, on social media, in print, and on TV to find opportunities for appearances.
- Find appropriate media outlets to send those pitches.
- Knowledge of MS Word
- Graphic Design skills & knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus!
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube & Snapchat
- Good attention to detail
- Interns can work full or part time, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Interested applicants please email: [email protected] | All your information will be kept confidential.